GIZMO GROOVE G.SKILL Ripjaws V 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4-4000 CL18 Desktop RAM DESCRIPTION
G.SKILL Ripjaws V 32GB DDR4-4000 Desktop Memory Kit
For sale is a G.SKILL Ripjaws V 32GB DDR4 desktop memory kit consisting of two matching 16GB RAM modules.
This high-performance memory kit features DDR4-4000 speed, CL18 timings, Intel XMP 2.0 support, and black aluminum heat spreaders.
Ideal for compatible desktop PC builds, gaming systems, and memory upgrades. Please verify motherboard and processor compatibility before purchasing.
SPECIFICATIONS Brand G.SKILL Series Ripjaws V Model Number F4-4000C18D-32GVK Total Capacity 32GB Modules 2 x 16GB Memory Type DDR4 SDRAM Speed DDR4-4000 / PC4-32000 CAS Latency CL18 Timings 18-22-22-42 Voltage 1.40V Memory Profile Intel XMP 2.0 Ready Form Factor 288-Pin DIMM Color Black CONDITION Used Condition. Both RAM modules appear clean overall with minor cosmetic signs of previous handling or installation.
The memory modules, heat spreaders, and gold contacts are shown in the listing photos.
Functional testing has not been confirmed. Please review all photos carefully for the exact cosmetic condition before purchasing.
WHAT'S INCLUDED
- 2 x G.SKILL Ripjaws V 16GB DDR4-4000 RAM Modules
- Total Memory Capacity: 32GB
RAM modules only. No original retail box or additional accessories are included.
FREE SHIPPING
Item will be shipped within 24 hours using the best and most cost-effective shipping method.
A tracking number will be uploaded with every shipment.
I only ship to confirmed addresses within the continental 48 U.S. states.
REPUTATION
I take my reputation very seriously. I strive hard for a consistent 100% positive response rating. I believe excellent customer service is the key to a thriving business and will do my best within reason to cater to your needs.
If you have any issues whatsoever after receiving your item please contact me immediately and before leaving response and I will do my absolute best to fix or alleviate the situation for you.
All items that I sell are 100% guaranteed to be authentic or your money back.
DISCLAIMER
Please understand that this item is being sold in USED condition and may show signs of previous handling, installation, or normal cosmetic wear.
Please verify compatibility with your motherboard and processor before purchasing. Actual supported memory speeds may vary depending on system configuration.
I always strive to accurately describe every item. Please examine all pictures closely before purchasing, as the photos are part of the description.
PAYMENT
Payment is due immediately upon purchasing.
Please only buy if you are serious about paying.
RETURNS
ALL SALES FINAL - NO RETURNS.
Please review the description and photos carefully before purchasing.
Please message with any questions before purchasing.
Applicable Money Back Guarantee protections still apply.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS! GIZMO GROOVE
