UBB Store

Fujifilm instax mini Link 2 Smartphone Polaroid Printer White With USB Cord Film
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Fujifilm instax mini Link 2 Smartphone Polaroid Printer White With USB Cord Film
Price: US $65.00

Estate sale find. Fully tested works great, when I 1st charged it and turned it on, I opened it to find it has film in it. I'm not sure if it's got anything left on it, but one came out both times when I closed it. There's a sealed film included, shown in the pictures. IT DOESN'T SAY HOW MANY PICTURES IT CONTAINS OR ANY THING OTHER THAN WHAT I'VE SHOWN IN THE PICTURES. I have removed the film inside to show the condition of the inside of the printer. The unopened film is not guaranteed and is not to be considered part of the sale.

The original USB cord and instructions are included. The item doesn't look like it was ever used, but I have no way to know for sure which is why it's being sold as used.

You will receive exactly what you see in the pictures.



Buy Now