UBB Store

For LENOVO IDEAPAD 330S-14IKB 330S-14AST NEW  LAPTOP Power Switch USB I/O BOARD
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
For LENOVO IDEAPAD 330S-14IKB 330S-14AST NEW LAPTOP Power Switch USB I/O BOARD
Price: US $34.99
NEW LAPTOP USB I/O BOARD For LENOVO IDEAPAD 330S-14IKB 330S-14AST

NEW LAPTOP USB I/O BOARD For LENOVO IDEAPAD 330S-14IKB 330S-14AST

100% Brand new
Compatible with Brand : For LENOVO
Compatible with model : For LENOVO IDEAPAD 330S-14IKB 330S-14AST

 
Package included
1 * USB Board

Please read before purchase:

You need to physically match up the one you need with the picture, otherwise, we are not responsible for mistaken purchase.

If you have other customized model requirements , please feel free to contact us.



Buy Now