UBB Store

F3-14900CL9D-8GBXL G Skill RipJaws X Series 8GB Kit (2x4GB) PC3-14900, DDR3
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
F3-14900CL9D-8GBXL G Skill RipJaws X Series 8GB Kit (2x4GB) PC3-14900, DDR3
Price: US $17.41
F3-14900CL9D-8GBXL, G Skill RipJaws X Series, XMP PC3-14900 4GBx2
Memory Profile: DDR3 1866 CL9-10-9-28 1.5v
I have two sets that all came out of my computer that I built in 2012 with an Asus M5A88-M motherboard.
I am not a gamer, I don’t play games, I have more productive ways to use my time.
I am an Engineering tech, I buy and sell on the web parts & pieces as well as for travel, when I have time, with no need to waste electricity leaving the computer on.
I mostly use my IPad as my wife looks at TV in the living room and my iPhone when I am elsewhere.
Each of these sets are in their consecutive serial number order.
I’ll subtract 10% of the total price if you buy both sets.
Thank you for looking

Buy Now

Related Items

Too many requests.