UBB Store

Epson Stylus Photo R220 Inkjet Printer Photo and CD/DVD and Extra Ink Untested
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Epson Stylus Photo R220 Inkjet Printer Photo and CD/DVD and Extra Ink Untested
Price: US $149.99

UP FOR SALE ISA

Epson Stylus Photo R220 Inkjet Printer Photo and CD/DVD and Extra Ink Untested

I MISPLACED THE PRINTER CABLE TO TEST OUT THE PRINTER. PRINTER WORKED PERFECTLY LAST TIME USED. STILL HAVE THE POWER CABLE AND IT STILL POWERS ON

YOU WILL GET ALL THE NEW INK CARTRIDGES AS SHOWN IN THE PICTURES.

PLEASE LOOK AT THE PICTURES. THE ITEM IS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION CONSIDERING THE YEAR. SOME MINOR PAINT RUBBED OFF AS SHOWN IN THE PICTURES.

THANK YOU

YOU WILL RECEIVE EVERYTHING IN THE PHOTOS

SHIPPING IS FREE AND I WILL GLADLY ACCEPT COMBINE SHIPPING

ONCE AGAIN I DONT SHIP OUTSIDE OF THE US SO PLEASE DONT offer

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK

I MAIL ON MONDAY, WEDNESDAY AND ON FRIDAYS

THANK YOU



Buy Now