UBB Store

Elpida 4GB ( x2, 8 GB set)  PC3-12800 DDR3-1600 SODIMM MEMORY, RAM
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Elpida 4GB ( x2, 8 GB set) PC3-12800 DDR3-1600 SODIMM MEMORY, RAM
Price: US $20.00
This is a working pull of a 8GB Set (2 x 4GB chips) from a 2012 MacBook Pro (pre-retina). Worked great, no issues. Will ship in anti-static packaging.
Your order will be securely packed, and will ship within 1 business day after purchase.
Please verify that the address you use during checkout is correct as we cannot change your order once it has been placed.
Purchase with confidence! I am a well-regarded seller with great response, and I take pride in representing items fairly and accurately. As is the case with any of my items, please contact me if there's anything I can help you with.e

Buy Now