UBB Store

Easythreed 3d Printer Entry Level Compatible with Pla Tpu 1.75mm Filament Includ
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Easythreed 3d Printer Entry Level Compatible with Pla Tpu 1.75mm Filament Includ
Price: US $178.99
Free and fast shipping, Shipping time takes up to 1-7 Business Days30 DAYS RETURNEASY PAYMENT via Credit Card, Google Pay, PayPal, PayPal Credit...Easythreed 3d Printer Entry Level Compatible with Pla Tpu 1.75mm Filament Includ Descriptions:Easythreed K10 3D printer is a entry level 3D printer. it comes with its own
slicing software (Easyware) which was specifically made and has a auto quiet.- one keys printing control,
- Suitable for household education use or DIY amateurs .- Software , Manual, Teach video inside TF card.REVIEWSThe product came very well packaged.
I'm very happy. thank you for everything.
Seller strongly recommended.This is great! I definitely recommend! Product looks amazingDelivery was fast. Excellent seller, great communication. I advise everyone to buy it!

Buy Now