Please see pictures before making this purchase, this toner cartridge is brand new, has never been used, it will be shipped and will still arrive in the original manufacturer's plastic packaging, however it will not be shipped with the original manufacturer's box is no longer available to me.
If you have any other questions or concerns about this item please don't hesitate to reach out, or if you would like any more pictures I'll be more than happy to help you in any way I can. Thank you for your interest, thank you for your time and I hope you have a wonderful day
The EZink Premium Toner Cartridge TN221 Black is a high-quality printer accessory designed for use with Brother printers. Manufactured by E-Z Ink, this cartridge is guaranteed to last with a manufacturer warranty of 2 years. With a vibrant magenta color and a long expiration date of 04/28/2026, this value pack unit offers reliable and precise print technology for laser printers. Made in China, this cartridge is compatible with Brother printers and ensures professional-quality results with each print.
