UBB Store

EKWB EK-HD Tube D.I.Y. Toolkit for 10 & 12mm Rigid Tubing (Acrylic, PETG)
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
EKWB EK-HD Tube D.I.Y. Toolkit for 10 & 12mm Rigid Tubing (Acrylic, PETG)
Price: US $19.95

EK-HD Tube D.I.Y. Kit 10&12mm is aDo-It-Yourselfmodification kit for solid Acrylic and PETG tubing with 10 and 12mm inner diameter (ID).

Using a heat gun and the enclosed silicone cord (rod) it is possible to make customized pieces of solid tubing. Use the hacksaw to cut pieces to length and sandpaper to chamfer and smooth out the edges.

Enclosed:
- 1x hacksaw
- 1x sandpaper (P220 grit)
- 1x silicone cord 9.6mm (+0.10 / -0.15) (Length 330mm)
- 1x silicone cord 11.4mm (+0.10 / -0.15) (Length 330mm)



Buy Now