UBB Store

Dragon Naturally Speaking Mobile  Version 4 Continuous Speech Recognition
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Dragon Naturally Speaking Mobile Version 4 Continuous Speech Recognition
Price: US $9.99
Thus listing is for Dragon Naturally Speaking Mobile. Please see pictures for more of a description on how this works as I do not know anything about it.This was never used but it looks as though the foam on one of the pieces has disintegrated which caused some foam "dust" in the package. The plastic packages were not opened although there was a small slit in the seam of the one containing the foam piece that I referenced above so I sealed that with a piece of tape.Please feel free to contact me with any questions.Thanks for stopping by.

Buy Now