UBB Store

Doctor Who TARDIS USB 4-Port Hub w/ Lights & Sounds -  NEW IN BOX
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Doctor Who TARDIS USB 4-Port Hub w/ Lights & Sounds - NEW IN BOX
Price: US $35.00
Doctor Who TARDIS USB 4-Port Hub w/ Lights & Sounds - possibly NEW IN BOX
I am not sure, but I think this is new. cable is still factory tied but the box has been opened, but everything is still in there and to my recollection it's never been used. It's been sitting on a shelf for years and years.
The box is dented up.Please, look at the pictures closely and judge the condition for yourself. The photos I posted are of the actual item you will receive.Don’t like the price? Make me an offer! :-)
Kept in a smoke free home
Thank you for looking!(Storage Shelf “H” Boxed tardis")


Buy Now