UBB Store

DisplayPort to HDMI Display Adapter Cable 25 ft 7,6M - AmazonBasics Brand *NEW*
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
DisplayPort to HDMI Display Adapter Cable 25 ft 7,6M - AmazonBasics Brand *NEW*
Price: US $14.41

Brand New; Unused

1 - Open box but unused

5- unopened and factory sealed

**See pictures ** I HAVE ALL 6 in my possession, ready to ship


I bought 6 of these and opened 1 and realized I bought the wrong item. I missed the return window so this is a case where my procrastination means you get a deal for these. They are currently going for $18.99 on manufacturer’s site. These are priced lower than that and any other listing on .



The AmazonBasics DisplayPort to HDMI Display Adapter Cable is a versatile and high-quality cable that allows you to easily connect your DisplayPort devices to HDMI-enabled displays. With a length of 25ft, this cable provides ample reach for your setup. The black color and sleek design make it a stylish addition to your computer cables and connectors collection. Made with durable materials, this unit is designed for long-lasting use and ensures a reliable connection for your display devices. Ideal for those looking to expand their display options and improve their overall computer setup.



Buy Now