UBB Store

Diamond Audio Technology ,usb speaker bar for computer or monitior.P/N:2522547R
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Diamond Audio Technology ,usb speaker bar for computer or monitior.P/N:2522547R
Price: US $19.95
A PREMIUM COMPUTER SOUND BAR. NO POWER ADAPTER NEEDED,JUST PLUG IN THE USB CABLE AND YOU ARE GOOD TO GO .Uses USB for power and standard 1/8" stereo analog plug (green). Pink plug is used for microphone.I HAVE BEEN USING THESE FOR THE PAST FEW MONTHS AND THEY SOUND BETTER THAN ANY OF THE COMPUTER SPEAKERS THAT I HAVE.
"BUY IT NOW" COMES WITH ONE FULL YEAR WARRANTY. OWNER DAMAGE AND SHIPPING ARE NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY. SAVE YOUR RECEIPT FOR WARRANTY SERVICE.
UNLESS STATED DIFFERENT ALL ITEMS WILL COME WITH A 90 DAY NON-DOA WARRANTY. OWNER DAMAGE AND SHIPPING NOT COVERED. IF AN ITEM FAILS A REPLACEMENT WILL BE SENT. IF THE SAME ITEM IS NO LONGER IN STOCK A ctpartsandsupplies STORE CREDIT WILL BE ISSUED AND CAN BE USED FOR ANYTHING IN OUR INVENTORY. SAVE YOUR INVOICE AS YOU WILL NEED IT FOR WARRANTY REPLACEMENT. THERE IS NO TIME LIMIT FOR THE CREDIT TO BE USED, BUT A COPY OF YOUR INVOICE WILL BE NEEDED.

If you receive your item and it is not to your 100 Percent Satisfaction, please contact us before leaving response. I strive to make sure every transaction is a positive one!

If you have a problem with my item, I would like you to use the "Contact Seller" link in the listing, or call me. Please don't open a case. Cases count against me even if they are resolved. I stand behind my items and will work out any problems that you may have with an item. So please contact me if you have a problem with an item I have sold you and don't use the Case as a means of communication.




Buy Now