UBB Store

Delta Cooling Fan AFC1212DE 120mm x 38mm Fan 12v 1.6A 148CFM 15 H²O 4-pin
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Delta Cooling Fan AFC1212DE 120mm x 38mm Fan 12v 1.6A 148CFM 15 H²O 4-pin
Price: US $13.99

Delta AFC1212DE 120mm x 38mm Fan

12v, 1.60A, 3900RPM,148.34CFM, 15.29 mm H²O,

4-pin,Brushless Ball Bearing

Dell Part Number Y4574

Details: This listing is for the open box fans seen in thephotos.All have been screwed into a case but only one ran for a couple of hours.Only reason for selling is that I don't need them. More powerful than I need.

Shipping: Shipping rates are based on actual shipping cost and the shipping calculator should be accurate as I upload the weight and dimensions for items. Most items I offer USPS Priority, USPS Parcel Select, FedEx, and sometimes USPS First Class so please choose which one you desire from the shipping calculator. When possible I will combine shipping if purchasing multiple items listed by me.

Payment: Payment must be made within 7 days of the end of the listing. If payment has not been received within 7 days from the date of sale I reserve the right to re-list the item again and mark the sale as "unpaid".

Warranty: Item is covered by a not dead on arrival warranty unless SOLD FOR PARTS.

response: Please do not leave negative response when you have problems with your order and give me an opportunity to work with you in solving the problem. Normally I write my response for others once a month at the same time.

International Buyers: You are responsible for paying any additional import duties, taxes, or customs fees that your local government may impose when you receive your package. Please contact your local post office or customs office to inquire about these charges. All international orders normally arrive 14-21 business days when shipping through the USPS Priority Mail.



Buy Now