UBB Store

Dell WD19S USB Type-C Dock with 180W Power Adapter
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Dell WD19S USB Type-C Dock with 180W Power Adapter
Price: US $165.00
Laptops & TabletsDesktopsMonitors & TV'sServers & WorkstationsNetworkingCameras & ProjectorsStorageDELL WARRANTY VALID THRU OCTOBER 23, 2027.Brand New Sealed Unit *
  • Dell WD19S180W Docking Station
  • Video I/O - DisplayPort, HDMI 
  • Max Resolution - 3 Displays Supported: 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz (Single), 2560 x 1440 @ 60Hz (Dual), 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz (Triple)
  • Audio I/O - No 
  • Network I/O - RJ-54 10/100/1000 Mb/s
  • Host Connection - USB-C 
  • OS Compatibility - Windows 10 or Later, Ubuntu 18.04.  or Later, Linux 
  • Lock Slot - Yes, Kensington 
EASY RETURNSUNBEATABLE PRICEFAST & FREE SHIPPINGNo questions asked.Hi-Tek. Low-Cost.Same business day.  About Us

Tekbuff is a multi-brand e-retailer focused on your budget with unbeatable pricing. We are committed to providing a superior shopping experience, with rapid delivery of your products with no Shipping

Your item will ship today if your order is placed on a business day before 3PM Eastern Time (ET), unless otherwise stated. Contact us for Next Day Shipping options.

  Returns

Returning an item purchased from Tekbuff is easy and hassle free. Just send us a return request and a prepaid shipping label for all the items being returned will be provided to you.

  Payments

Payment methods are handled by .com directly and are listed under 's Payments section.

DELL WARRANTY VALID THRU OCTOBER 23, 2027. Brand New Sealed Unit * ---Dell WD19S180W Docking Station ---Video I/O - DisplayPort, HDMI ---Max Resolution - 3 Displays Supported: 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz (Single), 2560 x 1440 @ 60Hz (Dual), 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz (Triple) ---Audio I/O - No ---Network I/O - RJ-54 10/100/1000 Mb/s ---Host Connection - USB-C ---OS Compatibility - Windows 10 or Later, Ubuntu 18.04. or Later, Linux ---Lock Slot - Yes, Kensington DELL WARRANTY VALID THRU OCTOBER 23, 2027.Brand New Sealed Unit *
  • Dell WD19S180W Docking Station
  • Video I/O - DisplayPort, HDMI 
  • Max Resolution - 3 Displays Supported: 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz (Single), 2560 x 1440 @ 60Hz (Dual), 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz (Triple)
  • Audio I/O - No 
  • Network I/O - RJ-54 10/100/1000 Mb/s
  • Host Connection - USB-C 
  • OS Compatibility - Windows 10 or Later, Ubuntu 18.04.  or Later, Linux 
  • Lock Slot - Yes, Kensington 
EASY RETURNSNo questions asked.FAST & FREE SHIPPINGSame business day.UNBEATABLE PRICEHi-Tek. Low-Cost.DELL WARRANTY VALID THRU OCTOBER 23, 2027.Brand New Sealed Unit *
  • Dell WD19S180W Docking Station
  • Video I/O - DisplayPort, HDMI 
  • Max Resolution - 3 Displays Supported: 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz (Single), 2560 x 1440 @ 60Hz (Dual), 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz (Triple)
  • Audio I/O - No 
  • Network I/O - RJ-54 10/100/1000 Mb/s
  • Host Connection - USB-C 
  • OS Compatibility - Windows 10 or Later, Ubuntu 18.04.  or Later, Linux 
  • Lock Slot - Yes, Kensington 


Buy Now