UBB Store

Dell NVidia GeForce 9300 256MB PCI-E DVI Video Card  0K192G  K192G + Dual DVI-I
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Dell NVidia GeForce 9300 256MB PCI-E DVI Video Card 0K192G K192G + Dual DVI-I
Price: US $6.99
Dell NVidia GeForce 9300 256MB PCI-E DVI Video Card0K192G K192GDual DVI-I Spliter Cable

No Software, drivers, instructions,or wires, includes: Video Card only.

IN BUSINESS IN A BRICK AND MORTAR STORE SELLING COMPUTER PARTS SINCE 1996Outstanding Rating

Veteran Owned Business

IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE AFTER YOU RECEIVE THE ITEM I WILL FIX THE PROBLEM ASAP

ConditionsUsed Tested/Working

SHIPPING TO THE UNITED STATES
USPS MAIL

We ONLY ship to STREET ADDRESS inside Continental USA!!!
No P.O. Box, Guam, Puerto Rico, AFO, APO.
No International, including Canada.
Kentucky Residents Please Add 6% Sales Tax



Buy Now