UBB Store

Dell Latitude 13 3380 Core i3 CPU 13.3" Display 4GB RAM No OS No HD Quick Ship
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Dell Latitude 13 3380 Core i3 CPU 13.3" Display 4GB RAM No OS No HD Quick Ship
Price: US $99.95

Tired of buyingmerchandisethat arrives dirty, not working correctly, poorly packed, damaged, condition misrepresented, etc?ME TOO!My pledge to you is to accurately describe the items I have for sale, clean them, test them, pack them well and stand behind them. Before I ship, each item has to pass one final test - if I were buying it, would I bepleased with my purchase?

A hard drive and operating system are NOT included. This could be a good choice for an I.T. department, system builder, repair shop or someone who has a broken 3380 and needs parts. Selling as is for parts/repair, no return.

  • Dell Latitude 3380 laptop
  • good working and cosmetic condition
  • hard drive and OS not included - caddy included
  • Intel 6th gen Core i3-6006U CPU - 2 cores 4 threads
  • 2.0 GHz base frequency
  • 4 GB DDR4 RAM
  • 13.3" display 1366 x 768 - good condition
  • HDMI connection
  • Dell 65w ac adapter included
  • BIOS updated
  • passed Dell diagnostics
  • test booted to Windows 10 disk - not included
  • BIOS reports battery health is excellent
  • RTC clock battery may be dead
  • keyboard in good condition
  • this item is used - normal wear & tear can be expected
  • all sales final - returns not accepted
  • I pack well and ship quickly from Texas
  • I report scammers and malicious response
  • check my response and buy with confidence
If there are any problems with your purchase, please contact me through messaging before opening a case or leaving neutral or negative response. Refunds or replacements are available for many of the items I sell. I want you to be happy with your purchase.

See all the great gear I have for sale in my store by clicking the link below.Then select the categoryyou areinterested in from the menu on the left.

Payment Details

  • The only form of payment accepted isPayPal.
  • Immediate payment is required on all items.
  • Please make sure the shipping and email addresses onyour payment are correct.

Shipping Information

  • Tracking info will be sent to your email address
  • I ship tothe lower 48US statesonly.
  • I do not ship internationally, toAlaska, toHawaiior anyUS territories.

About Your Purchase

  • All used equipment, even with complete refurbishment, may containblemishes.
  • Photos may be stockand not of actual item for sale.
  • Please read the specifications above or e-mail me with anyquestions.
  • The buyer assumes all risk of liability with respect to the purchase and use of the product.
  • response will be automatically left for you after you leave response for me.
  • Please contact me prior to leaving neutral or negative response soI have a chance to correct any problems. © warranty v2.0


Buy Now