UBB Store

Dell Inspiron 16 Plus 7630 16" 2560x1600 i7-13700H 32GB 1TB SSD SEE PHOTOS READ
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Dell Inspiron 16 Plus 7630 16" 2560x1600 i7-13700H 32GB 1TB SSD SEE PHOTOS READ
Price: US $549.99

Hi everyone! Up for listing is the USED working condition Dell Inspiron 16 Plus 7630. This is a super fast machine and it got 32GB RAM and 1TB STORAGE. Graphics card is intel Iris Xe 128MB. It does have a lot of scratches, nicks and dings from previous use however it’s not affecting the functionality of the device. No account or passcode linked to it, and windows was installed on 7/14/2026. Please check the photos for the condition of the laptop. The screen is in good shape with some minor bluffs but the back housing got very visible scratches and dings. I don’t have the charger for it however it does charges with the c-type charger and that’s what I was using to charge it. I’ll be shipping with very careful packaging and ground shipping. Please check the photos before making any purchase. I appreciate your attention and thank you for your business.



Buy Now