Free shipping to the Lower 48 states. Additional shipping costs for HI., PR., AK. Please call or e-mail for any shipping concerns.
Tech Titans Inc. Has 1000's of IT Products In stock, we specialize in networking and connectivity products. Call if you have questions or see if we have something you may need.
Details:This tape library that was damaged in shipping, the drive is throwing tape alerts and failed the read/write test, the DMP file screenshots are in the photos above. My tape diagnostic skills are limited and I don't want to chance damaging the drive further.
The library works as expected EXCEPT - the picker unit will hit the lid of the library but still functions, I cannot find the reason.
Warranty:60 Day Money Back Guarantee
About Us:
Tech Titansprovides well tested and fair priced I.T. equipment for distributors or end users. We test all our equipment using professional technicians and up to date testing equipment. We strive for 100% satisfaction, feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding your purchase or future purchases.
