|
Dell E773c 17" CRT PC Computer Monitor Retro Gaming VGA XGA 1024 x 768 NOS NIB For Sale
|
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Welcome to Alexkidd401's store Item Description
Rare vintage Dell CRT monitor still in original retail packaging. The Dell E773c is a classic 17" VGA CRT display known for sharp image quality, smooth motion clarity, and compatibility with retro PC hardware.
Monitor is new old stock and unused. Original box may show shelf/storage wear due to age. Please review photos carefully for exact cosmetic condition.
Because of the age and fragile nature of CRT monitors, local pickup is strongly recommended. If shipped, monitor will be packed carefully, but carrier handling risks still exist with vintage CRT equipment.
Includes: - Dell E773c CRT Monitor
- Original retail box
- Original accessories/manuals if present
Feel free to message with any questions or requests for additional photos. - - -
If you are searching for various forms of vintage physical media, you've come to the right place! Some of the items I collect are:
- Retro Video Games-Nintendo (NES), Super Nintendo (SNES), Nintendo 64 (N64), Sega Genesis, Sega Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, and PlayStation.
- Anime- Funimation, VIZ Media, Toei Animation, and Aniplex.
- Horror VHS Tapes-New Line Cinema, Hammer Film Productions, Vestron Video, Troma Entertainment, Arrow Video, Anchor Bay, Full Moon Features, and VidMark.
Condition Policy
- Video Games- I ensure every game, whether cartridge or disc, is tested and cleaned. Cartridge games have their contacts polished and cleaned. I do not resurface disc base games, so there may be visible scratches. The item you see in the listing photos is the exact one you'll receive.
- VHS Tapes & DVDs- While some cases or sleeves/slipcovers might show wear, I guarantee the content plays. I've made sure all tapes are mold-free. Some VHS tapes may be former rentals. Please examine the photos thoroughly and message me if you require additional pictures before purchase.
- Clothing- I wash/launder all pre-owned clothing unless specified otherwise. New clothing items remain untouched. Unless explicitly mentioned, I ensure no significant stains, holes, rips, or snags. The apparel you see in the listing photos is the exact one you'll receive.
- Important Note- Most of my items are listed as "acceptable" unless brand-new. I practice this because the perception of "good" or "like-new" can vary. However, if an item is brand-new, I'll specify that and list it as such.
Shipping & Handling
- Prompt shipping is a priority for me. I dispatch all orders within one to two business days, from Monday to Friday. Typically, deliveries within the US take 2-6 days.
- I primarily ship via USPS Ground Advantage and USPS Priority. Please make sure your PayPal address is up-to-date before checking out.
Returns & response
- A majority of the items I list are from my collection. Feel free to contact me before starting a return or claim if there's any issue. We can find a solution together. I want all parties to be satisfied.
- response is invaluable in the world. Although it's optional, I'm always grateful for a positive review and a 5-star rating. If there's anything that could have met your expectations, please let me know before leaving response.
Thank you for considering Alexkidd401 for your vintage media and gaming needs.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|