UBB Store

Dell Dimension E210882 mother board Pentium 4 2GHz+Ram+ I/O SHLD+Heat Snk
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Dell Dimension E210882 mother board Pentium 4 2GHz+Ram+ I/O SHLD+Heat Snk
Price: US $79.99
Dell Dimension E210882 mother board Pentium 4 2GHz+Ram+ I/O SHLD+Heat Snk
Take a look at the pictures to make sure this is what will fit or what you needas there seems to be a lot of different E210882 boards.
This has an Intel Pentium 4 SL6GQ with heat sink.Come with 1GB ram. Will also include the slide in metalplate that was pulled out of the computer with the board attached with the I/O shield.
If you have any questions, please ask.
No shipping to Po boxes, Alaska, Hi or PR
Item Bin location UA110 (for our purpose only)
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution

Buy Now

Related Items

Too many requests.