Dell Alienware 16 Area-51 RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 2TB 240Hz Laptop For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Selling my mint condition, one-year-old,Dell Alienware 16 Area-51 RTX 5070Ti 32GB 2TB 240Hz Laptop.I am a researcher at a public university and used this laptop for lightweight simulation tasks. Our lab recently upgraded to a powerful GPU cluster; because the speed difference is so massive, I rarely use this laptop for simulations anymore. So, I am selling it at a reduced price and plan to switch to a more compatible machine for daily tasks.The laptop is in excellent physical condition.It was rarely taken outside of my room, and when I did, I mainly took it directly to my office on campus. There is only one lightly scratch on the plastic cover near the vent, I included a picture. The aluminum body has zero scratch. Original box and Charger is included!
Purchase Date:
late September 2025
Usage:
Simulaiton / Unreal / IssacSIM
Reason to sell:
I recently gained access to high-end GPU cluster, so this laptop is no longer needed