Dell 512GB NVMe 2280 M.2 PCIe G4 x4 SSD SK Hynix PC801 SDB4N587211704H5 0491RD
If you have any questions please message me before placing offer so we can avoid any potential issues later
Accepted Forms of Payment
Payments through . Payment must be completed within 48 hours unless arrangements are made. No communication will result in a non payment case filed with . Handling time is 2 business day - I will only ship to confirmed address through .
Shipping Cost
Freeby ground (economy) and typically shipped through USPS but will also use FedEx and UPS. If buyer would prefer alternative delivery method (faster shipping) - I will find out cost once sale ends and send updated invoice. Please note this might cause an increase in time frame for delivery. (Sorry - No international shipping)
Returns
Item is sold as-is, No returns. I will always discuss concerns with buyers and work to resolve any issues.
Please check out my other sales
