Dell 235NK PLX x16 switch for NVMe connectivity SFF-8654 8i
Listed for sale is a Dell P/N 235NK PLX PEX 9733 PCIe x16 switch card used for NVMe connectivity. It has 2 SFF-8654 8i ports, which allows for connectivity of up to 4x U.2 NVMe drives. This card is used in Dell PowerEdgeR640 R740xd R840 R940 servers to enable NVMe U.2 storage a PCIe 3.0 x16 slot
Comes with original Dell full profile bracketCan connect up to 4x NVMe U.2 SSDsUses 2 SFF-8654 8i ports for PCIe connectivityCompatible with Dell PowerEdge 14th generation rack mount servers.Confirmed to work in a non-Dell server using compatible cable.It can also be used outside a Dell server provided you use a compatible SFF-8654 8i to 2x SFF-8639 U.2 cable, which is also available in my store.
Feel free to ask any questions.
Why buy from the Art of Server?
- I can provide technical support if you have problems
- I'm aware of counterfeit products on the market, and I make every effort to ensure that what I sell are not counterfeit.
- I ship fast, usually same or next business day!
- I have a YouTube channel with many helpful videos. Look for "Art of Server" on YouTube. (sorry, I can't link per policy)
- I fully test the HBAs I sell. See my testing process on YouTube.
- I clean the server components I sell. You will not receive something covered in dust, or have unwanted stickers/labels, etc.
- I ship electronic parts in proper anti-static bags (not the pink stuff) with bubble wrap or foam protection where needed.
- I am a server enthusiast and IT professional that has worked with many brands of servers and have also built custom servers, not just someone selling computer parts. I love what I do! :-)
- I've used ZFS for many years. I'm familiar with ZFS on Linux, FreeNAS, and many of the technologies commonly used by other enthusiasts.
- I love cats. How can you deny my cute, cuddly charm?
Who is the Art of Server? I'm a cat lover and a server enthusiast. I've operated my own rack of servers at home for almost 20 years. I've helped many friends and strangers with their servers. So, one day, I thought why not offer pre-flashed IT mode / HBA SAS controllers on to help others with their server build? Since then, I've also added other "interesting" items to my store that I think other server/computer enthusiasts would like. Oh, and I love cats. :-)
