UBB Store

Dell 0NP659 SAS SCSI MBB214TRC 147 GB 10K RPM CA06731-B20300DL
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Dell 0NP659 SAS SCSI MBB214TRC 147 GB 10K RPM CA06731-B20300DL
Price: US $22.99

Dell 0NP659 SAS SCSI MBB214TRC 147 GB 10K RPM CA06731-B20300DL

ALWAYS SHIPS IN STATIC-FREE BAG!!!

SHIPS SAME DAY!!!

CONDITION: TESTED AND WORKING, 30 DAY GUARANTEE!!

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER HARD DRIVES, PARTS AND SUPPLIES!!!

RETURNS: 30 Days money back guarantee! BUYER PAYS RETURN SHIPPING!!

FEES WILL APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING!!!

I ENCOURAGE you to ask questions! I will do my best to reply QUICKLY, SHIP FAST and EFFICIENT!!

Ialways leave POSITIVEresponse!I want you to be happy and your experienced pleasant! Before you leave negative or neutral response PLEASE give me the opportunity to correct it or make it right! I WILL go above and beyond for you!

THANKS FOR VIEWING!!! PLEASE COME AGAIN!!



Buy Now