UBB Store

DVI Cable DVI-I Male to DVI-I Male 3 ft Black AWM 20276 MPN E119932-T
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
DVI Cable DVI-I Male to DVI-I Male 3 ft Black AWM 20276 MPN E119932-T
Price: US $6.99
The DVI Cable DVI-I Male to DVI-I Male 3 ft Black AWM 20276 MPN E119932-T is a high-quality computer cable specifically designed for connecting monitors and other display devices with DVI-I ports. The cable features a 3 ft length, allowing for flexibility in positioning. With a connection split/duplication of 1:1, this black cable ensures a reliable and secure connection for your computer and display devices. It is a reliable choice for those looking to ensure a stable and efficient data transfer between their computer and monitor.

Buy Now