UBB Store

DATAMAX I 4212E THERMAL BARCODE PRINTER I12-00-08000007 FACTORY SEALED βœ… πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
DATAMAX I 4212E THERMAL BARCODE PRINTER I12-00-08000007 FACTORY SEALED βœ… πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Price: US $1139.99

DATAMAX I 4212E THERMAL BARCODE PRINTER I12-00-08000007 FACTORY SEALED βœ… πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Condition: Factory Sealed – Brand New

Key Features:

  • High-Speed Printing – Prints up to 12 inches per second for efficient label production

  • 300 dpi Resolution – Sharp, high-quality barcode and text output

  • Rugged Metal Construction – Built for industrial environments and continuous operation

  • Versatile Media Handling – Supports a wide range of label sizes and materials

  • Easy Integration – Compatible with industry-standard interfaces and command languages

Use Case:
Perfect for warehouses, logistics operations, and manufacturing environments requiring fast, reliable thermal label printing.

Specifications:

  • Model: I12-00-08000007 (I-4212E Mark II)

  • Print Technology: Direct thermal / Thermal transfer

  • Print Resolution: 300 dpi

  • Print Speed: Up to 12 ips

  • Connectivity: Serial, USB, Parallel, and Ethernet

  • Media Width: Up to 4.65"

Includes:

  • Datamax I-4212E Thermal Printer (Factory Sealed)

  • Power Cable

  • πŸ“¦ Fast Shipping – Trusted Seller – Buy with Confidence! πŸš€



    Buy Now