UBB Store

Custom Gaming Pc (READ DESCRIPTION BEFORE PURCHASING)
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Custom Gaming Pc (READ DESCRIPTION BEFORE PURCHASING)
Price: US $800.00

NOTE: IF THIS LISTING IS PURCHASED YOU WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.



Building Fees: 20% of total not including shipping




Minimum Build Price: $800


Note: The listed price of $800 is not the actual cost. Your total will be the price of your gaming PC, plus the building fee and shipping.


Terms: No custom water loops



How It Works: If you're interested in a custom gaming PC, you're in the right place! To get started, message me with your budget and/or desired components, and I’ll provide you with a parts list and an estimated cost.


Providing details about the type of games you play and the FPS/resolution you're aiming for will also help me tailor the build to your needs.


Once we finalize the details, I WILL CREATE A NEW LISTING with the appropriate price, including all costs. I will send you the link, and you can purchase that listing.


Build & Shipping Timeline: After you purchase the listing, I will order all the necessary parts.



Ordering and building may take 2-3 weeks (or less if parts are dropped off at my location).


Your budget does not include shipping costs and labor fees.


Before shipping, all components will be thoroughly tested and benchmarked.


NOTE: The pc in the image is not the one I am selling. It is a stock image found off the web for a thumbnail.




Buy Now