UBB Store

Custom Built Gaming Pc
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Custom Built Gaming Pc
Price: US $650.00

Custom Built Gaming Pc

16gb of ram

AMD Ryzen 7 2700

GTX 1070

750w power supply/braided cables

6 rgb fans

AIO cpu cooling


Bought this around 2 years ago, and about a year ago I redid almost everything in it and did everything myself, I mainly streamed and played games on it and did my school on it, now I just don’t enjoy games as much at my age and I just finished school so I’m just trying to get this off my hands, it’s worth around 1200$ with stuff I did to it but I havnt been able to sell it so it’s 850$ right now. If you would like to purchase it dm me. Thank

You



Buy Now