UBB Store

Crucial P2 1TB/1000GB Internal SSD M.2 2280 NVMe PCIe M.2 CT1000P2SSD8
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Crucial P2 1TB/1000GB Internal SSD M.2 2280 NVMe PCIe M.2 CT1000P2SSD8
Price: US $140.00
This is a listing for one Crucial P2 1TB / 1000GB Internal SSD.ConditionThis SSD is used and was pulled from a working computer. It has been tested and was functioning properly before removal.IncludesThe purchaser will receive the exact item shown in the listing photos: • 1x Crucial P2 1TB / 1000GB SSD • Model: CT1000P2SSD8 • 1TB total storage • M.2 2280 form factor • NVMe PCIe interface • PCIe 3.0 • 3D NANDShippingI will ship this SSD for free via UPS Ground to anywhere in the continental US. If you require faster shipping, please contact me prior to purchase for pricing. I will do my best to get the SSD shipped out the first business day after purchase, but please allow two business days for safety.If you make use of the International Shipping Program, please keep in mind that I do not control the speed or price of that service. Once I get the SSD to the domestic forwarding center, the rest is between you and .ReturnsI am not a store, and I cannot accept returns unless the item arrived damaged or was not as described.No AI SlopNo LLMs or other generative AI were used for any part of this listing. I took the photos myself with my phone and did no touching up. If you contact me, you will speak directly with me, not a chatbot.

Buy Now