"BRAND NEW & 100% authentic"
Compatible with iPad, Galaxy Tab, smartphones, Air Mac, MacBook, laptops, and tablet PCs with Bluetooth function
★NOTICE★
NOT Included AA Battery
★How to use★
1. Open the battery cover.
2. Please insert one AA battery. (Battery sold separately)
3. Take out the nanoreceiver and close the lid.
(Use the nanoreceiver to connect to a USB port on a computer, laptop, etc.)
★Bluetooth connection method★
First, prepare the Bluetooth screen of the connected device.
Press both mouse buttons at the same time and press the wheel button.
Search for 'SC-BT-MOUSE' in the Bluetooth list of connected devices and connect.
Connection complete!
★power saving mode★
If the mouse is not used for 10 minutes, it automatically turns off
and enters sleep mode. In power saving mode,
there is no battery consumption and the mouse does not move.
To turn off power saving mode, click the mouse button 3 to 5 times.
▶▶ALL ORDER Tracking number is Provieded◀◀
★MIRAVIEW★★ Best Friends★• My all items are 100% genuine direclty supplied• I never deceive my buyers.
★Shipment★• All orders will be shipped from South Korea by airmail• We ship your orders almost within 3business days after▶▶ALL ORDER Tracking number is Provieded◀◀• I assure you that I absolutely ship a parcel to you, so I hope you believe me.
