UBB Store

Cradlepoint PHS300 Battery Powered 3G/4G Personal WiFi Hotspot New Never Used
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Cradlepoint PHS300 Battery Powered 3G/4G Personal WiFi Hotspot New Never Used
Price: US $39.99

New never used unit.

I just opened to take photos.


Terms & conditions & note to all buyers:


You must do your research on the item, and I will NOT be responsible for particularity, descriptions and/or technical issues or missing parts. 


All activation, registration, and technical matters are buyer’s sole responsibility.


I do my best for accurate listings, but my description and title may not be accurate, so please do your research. 


You get what is shown in the main picture, do not assume you get more, email me for more info.


Only DOA warranty or broken item is returnable.


Shipping fee is not refundable.



Buy Now

Related Items

Too many requests.