UBB Store

Corsair 4000d airflow tempered glass mid-tower atx case black LOCAL PICKUP ONLY
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Corsair 4000d airflow tempered glass mid-tower atx case black LOCAL PICKUP ONLY
Price: US $40.00
corsair 4000d airflow tempered glass mid-tower atx case black. It had rgb fans in the front, I’m selling them with the 360 rad. This item is LOCAL PICKUP ONLY. The case glass has a slight chip on the bottom front of the glass. See photos. ( I dropped the glass 1inch onto the tile the first day I got it taking it off) you barely notice it when it’s together even with rgb things lit up inside. Comes with 3 fans.

Buy Now