Selling my Corsair 4000D Airflow ATX Mid-Tower PC Case in White. OPEN TO OFFERSThe case is used and has some cosmetic wear, but it is still in usable condition. I cleaned the case as much as I could, although there is still a small amount of dust/dirt in some hard-to-reach crevices.Condition / Important Details* White Corsair 4000D Airflow
* Tempered glass side panel has damage/breakage on the bottom-right corner. Please see the close-up photo carefully.
* Some scratches/chips/wear on the white interior frame — shown in the pictures.
* Minor dust/dirt remains in some difficult-to-reach areas.
* Missing some of the original mounting screws.
* Includes 6 fan-mounting screws.
* Includes 8 motherboard screws that may also be usable for PSU mounting.
* I recommend purchasing additional compatible PC case screws online if you want a complete set.Included* Corsair 4000D Airflow White case
* Tempered glass side panel
* 6 fan-mounting screws
* 8 motherboard screws
* Any cables/accessories shown in the photosPlease look carefully at all photos before purchasing. I have included pictures showing the overall condition, interior, rear of the case, cables/screws, cosmetic wear, and the damaged glass corner.
