UBB Store

Commodore CSG/MOS 6526/6526R4 MOS/CSG IC Chip 1x BH022937 #05 87
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Commodore CSG/MOS 6526/6526R4 MOS/CSG IC Chip 1x BH022937 #05 87
Price: DE $34.63
Commodore CSG/MOS 6526/6526R4 MOS/CSG IC Chip 1x BH022937 #05 87The description of this item has been automatically translated. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.


TESTED and WORKS!

CHIP comes with ESD bags or in one "Electrostatic Shielding Box" Shipped packaged
1x MOS 6526 IC CIA for Commodore C64, SX64, C128 
1 CHIP is delivered!

I sell many Amiga/Commodore items, e.g. E.g. housings, chips, keyboards, diskettes, cables, games, 

Magazines, accessories. Please take a look at my other offers.

If you purchase multiple items, only the actual shipping costs will of course be charged.

I will refund any excess shipping costs paid.



TESTED and WORKS! CHIP comes with ESD bags or in one "Electrostatic Shielding Box" Shipped packaged 1x MOS 6526 IC CIA for Commodore C64, SX64, C128  1 CHIP is delivered! I sell many Amiga/Commodore items, e.g. E.g. housings, chips, keyboards, diskettes, cables, games,  Magazines, accessories. Please take a look at my other offers. If you purchase multiple items, only the actual shipping costs will of course be charged. I will refund any excess shipping costs paid.

Buy Now