Commodore Amiga 500 Desktop Case S.Nr. 499955 Made in Hongkong #32 26The description of this item has been automatically translated. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
ORIGINAL PICTURES
AMIGA 500 desktop case, S.No.: 499955
Used AMIGA 500 case... used condition, see pictures?!
See picture: 12 & 13, slightly damaged and one screw cannot be screwed in!
Delivered as shown!
Weight approx.: 1.180 g.
"I sell many Amiga/Commodore items, e.g. cases, chips, keyboards, floppy disks, cables, games, magazines, accessories. Please take a look at my other offers.
If you purchase multiple items, only the actual shipping costs will of course be charged. You can buy and pay directly. I will refund any excess shipping costs paid. "
ORIGINAL PICTURES AMIGA 500 desktop case, S.No.: 499955 Used AMIGA 500 case... used condition, see pictures?! See picture: 12 & 13, slightly damaged and one screw cannot be screwed in! Delivered as shown! Weight approx.: 1.180 g. "I sell many Amiga/Commodore items, e.g. cases, chips, keyboards, floppy disks, cables, games, magazines, accessories. Please take a look at my other offers. If you purchase multiple items, only the actual shipping costs will of course be charged. You can buy and pay directly. I will refund any excess shipping costs paid. "
