UBB Store

Commodore 64 User's Guide 1983 First Edition 3rd Print Metal Spiral Binding
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Commodore 64 User's Guide 1983 First Edition 3rd Print Metal Spiral Binding
Price: US $24.95

This was my mother's. The spiral binding is a bit bend at the bottom but functions fine when reading through. There is normal wear for a vintage item. No rips or tears. A great Christmas gift for retro‑tech fans — perfect for collectors, hobbyists, and anyone who loves vintage computing history.Kindly review all photos carefully and feel free to reach out with any questions before offerding or purchasing. Your satisfaction matters to me. If you have any concerns upon receiving your item, please send me a message so I can make it right before response is left.

If the price isn’t quite right, don’t hesitate — send me an offer!!! I’m easy to work with and happy to consider any offers. This piece comes from my mom’s estate, and I’d love to see it go to someone who will enjoy it. Everything comes from a clean, smoke‑free home, and I’m always glad to combine shipping to help you save.

Check out my other listings!! 🦋

Please review all photos carefully before offerding to ensure the item meets your expectations and take a moment to read the full description. All images are taken with an iPhone using flash to highlight details as clearly as possible. Keep in mind that colors may appear slightly different in person depending on lighting. If you'd like additional photos or have any questions, I'll be glad to provide them. I welcome any questions about my items I typically reply within just a few hours.

I always work to get buyers the best possible shipping rate. I never overcharge what you see is based directly on the actual cost from the post office. I'm at the mercy of their rates, but I do my best to keep shipping fair and affordable.

232

Christmas gift

Holiday gift idea

Retro tech gift

Vintage computing

Commodore 64 manual

Gift for collectors

Gift for dad

Gift for teens

Stocking stuffer idea

Retro gaming décor

Vintage electronics

Holiday nostalgia

Giftable vintage manual

Christmas present idea




Buy Now