UBB Store

Commodore 64 Computer Console with User's Guide and Power Supply 1982 C349
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Commodore 64 Computer Console with User's Guide and Power Supply 1982 C349
Price: US $99.00
YOUR MOBILE APP DOES NOT SHOW THE COMPLETE DESCRIPTION PLEASE CLICK ON SEE FULL DESCRIPTION You are buying one Commodore 64 computer consoleincluding supply cord and users manual I really have no other way to test itI know absolutely nothing about this machine it does power up and the keys seem to workUser's manual is spiral bound © First Edition 1982 Ninth Printing 1984 power supply is dated 3-83The computer keyboard is missing 3 different keysTop row Back arrow nest to the number 1Top row fancy symbol key I don't recognize next to the dash and the clr home buttonBottom Row next to the question mark keyIt also has masking tape with numbers on it and is scuffed in placesIt does not rattle if shaken so nothing is loose insideThat is all I can tell you about this Commodore 64 Computer Console with User's Guide and Power Supply 1982 C349 Commodore 64 Computer Console with User's Guide and Power Supply 1982 C349

Click image to enlarge

Description

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ ALL THE DETAILS BELOW AND LOOK AT ALL THE PHOTO'S BELOW THE DESCRIPTION

UP FOR SALE AND DESCRIBED AS FOLLOWS IS / ARE:

You are buying one Commodore 64 computer console including supply cord and users manual I really have no other way to test it

I know absolutely nothing about this machine it  does power up and the keys seem to work it was garbled on the monitor but I believe the monitor (NOT INCLUDED) has issues

User's manual is spiral bound  © First Edition 1982 Ninth Printing 1984 power supply is dated 3-83 and does have bent pages

The computer keyboard is missing 3 different keys
Top row Back arrow next to the number 1
Top row fancy symbol key I don't recognize next to the dash and  the clr home button
Bottom Row next to the question mark key

It also has masking tape with numbers on it and is scuffed in places

It does not rattle if shaken so nothing is loose inside

That is all I can tell you about this

PLEASE LOOK AT PHOTO'S CLOSELY AND ASK QUESTIONS PRIOR TO PURCHASE

WHAT YOU SEE IN PHOTO'S BELOW IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE OTHER UNIQUE ITEMS I HAVE LISTED THIS WEEK

Pictures sell!
Auctiva offers Free Image Hosting and Editing.300+ Listing Templates!
Auctiva gets you noticed!


The complete Selling Solution.


Track Page Views With
Auctiva's Counter

Buy Now