UBB Store

Commodore 16 Color Label Sticker Badge Logo, Defective #08 26a
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Commodore 16 Color Label Sticker Badge Logo, Defective #08 26a
Price: DE $23.14
Commodore 16 Color Label Sticker Badge Logo, Defective #08 26aThe description of this item has been automatically translated. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

ORIGINAL PICTURE!
ORIGINAL Commodore 16 Color Label, Decal, Sticker, Badge, Logo
Slightly defective, 1 cable - turned BLUE severed, is easy to fix I think!?Delivered EXACTLY as shown 1x Nameplate, 1 x power shield & power cable !

Color label, sticker, sticker, badge, logo for C64 are  neededNOT NEW.

Signs of wear are present and cannot be avoided.

Used WITH USED TRACES
More C16 and C64 as well as AMIGA items in the shop!


"I sell many Amiga/Commodore items, e.g. cases, chips, keyboards, floppy disks, cables, games, magazines, accessories. Please take a look at my other offers.

If you purchase multiple items, only the actual shipping costs will of course be charged. You can buy and pay directly. I will refund any excess shipping costs paid. "



ORIGINAL PICTURE! ORIGINAL Commodore 16 Color Label, Decal, Sticker, Badge, Logo Slightly defective, 1 cable - turned BLUE severed, is easy to fix I think!? Delivered EXACTLY as shown 1x Nameplate, 1 x power shield & power cable ! Color label, sticker, sticker, badge, logo for C64 are  neededNOT NEW. Signs of wear are present and cannot be avoided. Used WITH USED TRACES More C16 and C64 as well as AMIGA items in the shop! "I sell many Amiga/Commodore items, e.g. cases, chips, keyboards, floppy disks, cables, games, magazines, accessories. Please take a look at my other offers. If you purchase multiple items, only the actual shipping costs will of course be charged. You can buy and pay directly. I will refund any excess shipping costs paid. "

Buy Now