UBB Store

Cisco WS-X45-SUP7-E Supervisor Engine NEW *Open Box/SEALED Bag* Ships Fast
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Cisco WS-X45-SUP7-E Supervisor Engine NEW *Open Box/SEALED Bag* Ships Fast
Price: US $225.00
Buy with Peace of Mind--This will be Packed using a Tried & Tested method...If you want a SMOOTH & PleasantTransaction--Consider doing business with ME...I will let my response dothe talking...
This is for aCisco WS-X45-SUP7-E Supervisor Engine NEW *Open Box/SEALED Bag*You will get this Exact Unit as PicturedBOX Was Opened.. But NO Evidence of the Sealed Bag being opened..Flawless Overall Condition
NO Flaws or Issues to point outNO Dents, Dings, Scuffs, ScrapesNO Rust, Dust or OxidationNO Rattling or Loose piecesNO Engraving or Property Tags
This will be CAREFULLY DOUBLE Boxed Up & Shipped Out FASTI will strive to ship out same day-- Next Business Day, Latest...It will NOT arrive Damaged.... I have years of experience packing/shipping
Im the Guy you want to do business with---I will let my response do the talking :>

Buy Now