UBB Store

Cisco Sony APS-211 Power Supply - Powers up
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Cisco Sony APS-211 Power Supply - Powers up
Price: US $20.00
Selling a used Cisco Systems, Inc / Sony APS-211 power supply. I don't have the correct cord but I did power this up and confirmed that the fan works, the green LEDs come on for input OK, fan OK and 42V OK. The red LED for output fail comes on when powered up and then goes off. The unit serial number is SNI1008AWJJ. Part number is 8-681-351-31. See photos for the remaining information from the label. Listing is for the unit only, no cords or other accessories. if you have any application information, please consult the manufacturer's literature. If you have any questions on the listing, please contact me and I'll do my best to answer them. Thanks for looking!


Buy Now