UBB Store

Cisco Network Processing Engine npe 400 NPE-400 7200VXR PULLED FROM 7206VXR
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Cisco Network Processing Engine npe 400 NPE-400 7200VXR PULLED FROM 7206VXR
Price: BE $40.50
Cisco Network Processing Engine npe 400 NPE-400 7200VXR PULLED FROM 7206VXR

Dear customer,

When there might be a difference between the automatic generated specifications by the system, and the hand written/typed description, then please be aware that the only correct description is what's written by our selves here in the description.
Specifications above might be slightly different.
Thanks for your understanding.

PULLEDFROM CISCO 7200 VXR / 7206VXR

EXCLUDING NETWORK CABLES


See photos for actual item!

Price is for 1 item.

Chassis

The NPE-400 is supported on the Cisco 7200 Series VXR chassis.

I/O Controllers

The NPE-400 is supported on the following Cisco 7200 Series I/O controllers:

• C7200-I/O

• C7200-I/O-FE

• C7200-I/O-2FE/E

• C7200-I/O-GE+E

Software

The NPE-400 is supported in 12.1(3A)E, 12.1(5)T1, 12.0(14)S, and later Cisco IOS®releases

NPE-400 Physical Specifications

Category

Specification

Dimensions (H x W x D)

1.40 x 15.15 x 11.12 in. (3.556 x 38.481 x 28.245 cm)

Weight

3.25 lbs. (1.49 kg)

Environmental

Storage temperature

-38° to 150°F (-40° to 70°C)

Operating temperature, nominal

41° to 104°F (5° to 40°C)

Operating temperature, short-term

23° to 131°F (-5° to 55°C)

Storage relative humidity

5 to 95 percent relative humidity (RH)

Operating humidity, nominal

5 to 85 percent RH

Operating humidity, short-term

5 to 85 percent RH

Operating altitude

-60 to 4000m

Regulatory Compliance

Safety and Electromagnetic Emissions Certification

UL (Underwriters Laboratories) certified for use in the U.S.

CSA (Canadian Standards Association) certified

EN (European Norm) certified

IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) certified

AS/NZS (Australia/New Zealand Standard) certified

FCC Part 15 Class A device for electromagnetic interference limits

FCC Part 68 for connection to the public telephone network

Immunity

Electrostatic Discharge EN61000-4

Comes as shown on picture, if something is not on the picture it's not included unless stated otherwise.


dewabit



Buy Now