UBB Store

Canon 2352C001AB Print Head - Black
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Canon 2352C001AB Print Head - Black
Price: GR $120.00
I bought and received this print head in it's original bag unopened. Item was bought from a US seller and was shipped to Europe.
Unfortunately the print head is not compatible with my plotter because of continental restrictions. The pins on the european print heads are different from the ones used in US.
So I am reselling this item at a very low price. Item was removed from the bag, was installed in my plotter and was removed as I soon as I received the incompatibility message from the machine.
No ink was used in the item. It's condition is like new.
Check your old's head pins and if they are like the ones shown in one of my pics then this print head will work for you.
Best regards


Buy Now