Cable Tube Sleeve Flexible Cord Bundler Wire Wrap Cable Management System Desk W For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Cable Tube Sleeve Flexible Cord Bundler Wire Wrap Cable Management System Desk W
Price: US $13.57
Cable Tube Sleeve Flexible Cord Bundler Wire Wrap Cable Management System Desk WNote:10mm Cable Organizer can wrap5pcs mouse cable ormouse cable + Screen Cable + Keyboard Cable.16mm Cable Organizer can wrap5pcs mouse cable + 5 pcs date cable. ormouse cable + Screen Cable + Keyboard Cable + Power cable + Network Cable. orWide cable.Like TV Cable.Refrigerator Cable etc. ShippingFast Shipping WorldwideReturnsWe accept returns 30 days from the package received.PaymentsAll payments are accepted via PayPal.responsesThe product came very well packaged. I'm very happy. thank you for everything. Seller strongly recommended.This is great! I recommend! The product looks amazing.Delivery was fast. Excellent seller, great communication. I advise everyone.