The EVZA Cable Management Wall Cord Hider is a convenient solution for organizing and hiding cables. Made of durable plastic with a tensile strength of less than 20 lb, this raceway system includes 32 pieces for managing 3-4 cables. The white color and sleek design make it blend seamlessly into any environment. Backed by a 10-year manufacturer warranty and made in the United States, this product ensures both quality and reliability for your cable management needs.
Brand new. Never opened.
Thanks for looking at my sales. I try to describe everything accurately, but if you have any doubt, please ask questions before offerding.
I often do not have more than 1 of each item. I will gladly accept returns, but I typically cannot replace items.
Please note processing time in the sale. Once payment is received, I require between 1 and 3 business days for shipping. I can often ship the next day, but not always!
I do use recycled shipping materials. Save the planet (and reduce cost)!
Happy to combine shipping! Just message me!
