**** For Sale
I have for sale, aCPU Heatsink with 12 Volt Fan.
This fan/heatsink assembly was originally intended to cool a computer microprocessor, but it could be used for other things.
The base has 2 steps and is .240" at it's thickest, which is plenty for threads.
The fan was tested and it runs fine between 4 volts and 12 volts.
Included is a lockdown bar with 2 screws, 2 nuts, and the original spring clamp.
The overall dimensions with the fan installed are:
Length 2.40" x width 2.36" x height 2.11"
This is new old stock, never used.
This is not packaged for sale.
**** Shipping
Shipping isfree!
After payment is received, yourCPU Heatsink with 12 Volt Fan, will bevery carefully packaged, then shipped by USPSGround Advantage, usually the next business day,sometimes sooner.
**** Payment
I only accept payment andcan only ship to an confirmed address in the United States.
**** Return Policy
If you're not happy with it, you may returnit within30 days for a full refund.Itmust be sent backunused and undamaged,and the buyer pays return postage.
**** response
I am very concerned that you be delighted with your purchase. I'm always a very fair and friendly person to work with. I feel any problem can be resolved.
**** Contact
If you have a question, no problem at all, just ask.
Contact must be made through the "My Messages" email system.
