COMMODORE 64 - CASE & KEYBOARD ONLY - NO MOTHERBOARD - TABS INTACT For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
COMMODORE 64 - CASE & KEYBOARD ONLY - NO MOTHERBOARD - TABS INTACT
Price: US $49.00
COMMODORE 64 KEYBOARD AND CASE
case in nice physical condition
All tabs intact
Some screw standoffs sheared
Keyboard may need cleaning
screw standoffs may need restoration (3D printed kits can be found online)
NO MOTHERBOARD IS INCLUDED - This is only what you see in pictures (case and attached keyboard only)
NOTE: I DO NOT TRY TO MAKE MONEY OFF SHIPPING AND I DO COMBINE. IF YOU ORDER MULTIPLE ITREMS I WILL HAPPILY SEND YOU A COMBINED SHIPPING INVOICE OR REFUND YOU THE DIFFERENCE IF YOU PAY RIGHT AWAY.