CODi Combination Cable LockNEW in PKGInstructions and the following included:Quality Combination Lock for your laptop or desktop.Secure it NOW!
Integrated lock designfits security slots on most laptops, desktop computers, flat screen monitors and digital projectors.Note: A security slot is required in order to utilize this security solution. Verify device for compatibility.Hardened steelhead & tail pin built to endure wear10,000possible code combinationsSecuresto desk leg, fixed anchor or immovable structure
Package Includes:
- (1) 4 Digit Combination Cable Lock,
- (1) Velcro Travel Wrap,
- (1) Stainless Steel Washer for Chassis Closures,
- (1) Additional Spacer
The 4 Digit Combination Cable Lock provides the convenienceof securing desktop and mobile devices with a single lock. The4-digit design enables up to 10,000 possible combination codes.A hardened steel head/tail pin and 6’ coated, galvanized steelcable ensure superior strength and deter tampering. Carry thislightweight, portable and compact security solution anywhereyour job takes you. Lock combination can be registered with CODiin the event of a lost or forgotten combination.
NOTE: Laptop for display purposes only - Computer/Laptop not included.
International shipping provided through 's Global Shipping.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS:
As per policy, any taxes, fees, duties, or tariffs charged upon entry into buyer's country are the buyer's responsibility. These additional charges are not included in the purchase or shipping price of the item. It is Buyer's responsibility to be aware of such additional fees. I am unable to mark international shipments as gifts. This is a violation of law. Anything purchased from is not a gift. I know that some sellers will do this, but I am not willing to risk my selling abilities on .
Please contact me ifyou have any questions or concerns about any item I am selling. I would love to hear from you and am happy answer any questions. I want you to feel comfortable with your decision to purchase from me.
Combined Shipping Discount
Most of the time I can combine shipping for buyers, and will do so when it will saveyou money. Before making payment please request a combined shippinginvoice if you are making multiple purchases and did not use the cart. With the combined shipping request your order will be calculated with thecombined weight of your items, plus a $1 handling charge for each additional item in your package that weighs over 4 oz.Items with free shipping will be combined automatically whenever possible.
Combined shipping discount only qualifies on items being sent to the same address.
I can not take responsibility, nor reimburse for shipping losses; please purchase additional shipping insurance for valuable items that can be damaged or lost.
Returns and Refunds:
RMA required for return. Buyer pays return ship and 15% restock fee. Clothing returned undamaged, not laundered, unworn & with all tags still attached qualify for refund. Tags removed, even if returned with item, disqualify item for refund. Pre-owned items must be returned in the same condition as when shipped to you. Custom cut arrows, fired arrows and bows with the anti-draw tie removed are not returnable. I will refund and pay the return postage if I send you the wrong item. All returns must use the RMA and return label that I will supply through . Postage paid outside of 's return system will not be refunded.
Payment:
PayPal only accepted. Please contact me if you wish to pay with another method to determine I can accommodate your method. RMA required for return. Buyer pays return ship and 15% restock fee. Clothing returned new, unused, not damaged or laundered, unworn & with all tags still attached (in the same condition as when shipped to you) qualify for refund. I will refund purchase and pay return postage if I send you the wrong item.
