CANON PFI-307C 9812B001 Cyan Ink Cartridge iPF830 iPF840 iPF850 Exp 11/2024 For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Up for sale is aCANON PFI-307C 9812B001 Cyan Ink Cartridge iPF830 iPF840 iPF850. This is new, as you can see in the pictures above. I bought this from a business that said it had only ever been stored in the office closet. It looks in great shape and has an expiration date of 11/2024. There isn't much to say on this one. Just be sure this is the model you need before buying. I hope it finds someone who gets a lot of good use out of it. Take a good look atthe pictures and see what you think. I’m pricing this low andpaying for the shipping, which will be more with the increases. Imay ship with FedEx or UPS, depending on the buyer’s location. Iship within 24 hours of receiving payment. If you have any questionsEXCEPT offers, feel free to ask before buying.