UBB Store

Brother HL-L2305W Black & White Laser Printer 17K Page Count W/New Toner Wi-Fi
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Brother HL-L2305W Black & White Laser Printer 17K Page Count W/New Toner Wi-Fi
Price: US $79.99
Brother HL-L2305W Black & White Laser Printer 17K Page Count W/New Toner Wi-Fi
Used.
Tested.
only has USB connection and Wifi.
New toner
New Drum.
30 day warrantySEE PICTURES FOR CONDITIONLOCAL PICKUP IS AVAILABLE, JUST ASK ME TO ADD IT TO THE LISTING.EFFICIENT COMPUTER SYSTEMS HAS BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR OVER 44 YEARS
ATTENTION PLEASE READ, IF I AM SELLING SOMETHING AS IS NO WARRANTY IT IS BECAUSE I CANNOT TEST IT OR SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH IT.
DON'T EXPECT IT TO BE 100% WORKING CONDITION, I TEST AND PUT ON THE DESCRIPTION THE BEST I CAN.
PLEASE DON'T CONTACT ME TO RETURN AN ITEM I AM SELLING AS IS NO WARRANTY.
PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME NEGATIVE FEED BACK BECAUSE IT DOES NOT WORK, ALL OF MY NEGATIVE responseS ARE ITEMS I SOLD AS IS NO WARRANTY,
THE USERS EXPECTED 100% WORKING ITEMS.
IF YOU ARE PURCHASING A LAPTOP OR ANY ELECTRONIC PRODUCTS, AND I CANNOT TEST IT. IT MAY HAVE A PASSWORD OR THE MOTHERBOARD IS DAMAGED,
OR IT MAY HAVE WATER DAMAGE AND I DON'T KNOW.
I DON'T TAKE EVERYTHING APART TO CHECK THEM.Please be sure to read the ENTIRE listing CAREFULLY, and examine ALL the pictures and their enlargements THOROUGHLY,
and fully recognize BEFORE offerding, buying, or making an offer: AS IS NO WARRANTY means EXACTLY THAT.
We do not accept returns or issue refunds on AS IS merchandise. Your understanding and acceptance of this policy is appreciated.THANKS FOR LOOKING.
LISTED 10-06-2026


Buy Now